Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Money

You know, it's funny how people with loads of money barely know what to do with it. So they fill their houses with stupid crap like gold-plated pinball machines, or 8 different cars to barely use, just to say they have them. And then, people with little or no money could really use that money for small things like paying bills or getting food for their family. I am one of those people who have little or no money, but I know exactly what I can do with it. I sacrifice alot of time and effort for my future, and it's silly that a little thing like money could get in the way of my dreams. If I had an unlimited amount of money, my album would be done by now and would be distributed already and the wheels would be in motion. BUT, because I don't have it, the wheels are halted for now until I can get enough money in order to pay for everything. And I am not looking for a handout, I am just sharing my thoughts and opinions. I know there are people out there who would like to give me what little money they have, but I can't live with myself knowing that I am taking money from someone who already has so little. So I have to just toughen up and find ways to make alot of money in a short amount of time (legally of course)

Well, that's enough for now... I'll go back to watching FREE TV, cause that's the most fun I can have without spending any money...

-B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww its been a while since you have blogged. I see now why you wanted to go to the food court! food court! hee hee. I really really wish I could help you more.To me just getting my eyebrows done is a luxuary and those damn 30 dollar shoes were expensive to me. I just want enough money not to worry about it just to have a descent house not the sh*t hole I live in now . no spiders please you can have them! lol Also just enough that u dont have to worry about splurging maybe a lil to by a nice ourfit sometimes and always have food on the table. I dont need an insane amount but life without that gets very stressful and complicated. Well, we will see if I can get a job soon as for my career going so I can make my goals happen and help with urs:) I promise I wont put it in yur face if I give you any:) I just want you to be happy and fufill your dreams! and damnit I dont want to be like you! Lol get off a nut!

Anonymous said...

Futhermore remember some of those rich bastards are some of the most miserable people on Earth most of their "friends" are really their to partake of their money and fame not to mention love interests atleast you know that I love you as an adorable poor bastard that you are:)What is worth being rich anyway if you have no one to share it with! Atleast we have that ground covered:)