Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hello world, nice to see you again!

Well, according to my last blog post, it seems like it's been approximately two years since I last wrote anything. I think that's enough time for me to breathe some new life into my personal blog. I'm not sure who will end up reading this, but I'll try to be as entertaining as possible.

A little about myself since I am re-starting this blog o' mine. I am currently 25 years old, living in Fairview, NJ with my significant other, Jennifer. I pretty much have the dream job. I work as a public relations / marketing manager for FileFront.com (which is part of the Ziff Davis Game Group). More on that in future posts as I'm sure I'll have many exciting things to talk about when it comes to work.

Today was like any other day to be honest. I woke up, did my usual workout (which consists of burning between 250 - 300 calories a day playing Dance Dance Revolution), and did my work thing. Today though, I had a little bit of extra energy, so I decided to play drums in Rock Band during my lunch break. I always tend to go all out when I play Rock Band, so I had to take 2 showers today. I'm pretty much so clean that I'm actually glistening.

That's all for now. Big ups to Karla for reminding me how awesome it is to write again and for inspiring me to get back into chronically writing down my daily going ons so I can have great memories in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATWHAT!!!

except our blogs are gonna be somewhat similar when i'm on vacation. haha

babylinda said...

You should start the daily lies blog also.That was fun! :)