Monday, February 13, 2006

Eminem - When I'm Gone

I know this song is probably somewhat old to everyone, but I listened to this song very carefully today and I realized how truly deep it is. I can really relate to Em in a way because him and I want to tell stories with our music (and sometimes we know those stories are pretty scary.. i.e. Kim) and he truly paints a great picture in this song on the reason why he is leaving music (as a performer anyways, I'm sure he'll still produce). I feel that this is a great final song for Em, it feels like it's his most honest.

I just hope that I can be as blessed as him as a musician. I respect him so much for all he has written and all he has done and I personally will miss his music. He is the supreme definition of what a wordsworth is.

No comments: